Saturday, August 13, 2016

ADA Compliance Inspection, Military Veterans, and Service Animals...Dear Ryan Parr: General Manager at Lakota Canyon Ranch & Golf Club

Dear Ryan Parr:
General Manager at Lakota Canyon Ranch & Golf Club
Loading more messages…
Today, 4:39 PM
ADA Compliance Inspection, Military Veterans, and Service Animals...Dr. Jon D. Risinger Ph.D, P.I., EIT
SIR...in the future I hope you are more understanding to those with disabilities, especially military veterans, and in particular those with registered service animals; we are the 1%, as are you, sir. I support your cause, I hope you support mine. USN Seal Drops/Wollcott c/o BUDS CLASS #236 Mike Murphy., et. al.
I had your six, and tried to give you folks a heads up on the ADA compliance inspections...that was my only intent, if any. Than,ks for not calling the cops maybe you should call a lifeguard if you know what I men...!
Thank you for understanding, your friend, jon
Leuk
Reactie
t
Reacties
Jon Risinger CC: John Elway, Petyton Manning, Tim Tebow...#F.O
Jon Risinger
Schrijf een reactie...sprechen zi doiche?

No comments:

Post a Comment